We would like to share some of
the comments we received from Seminar and Empowerment Group
- "Thank you for all that you did for me and
the other ladies. We are stronger women and better moms because of what you
taught us. I mean that from the bottom of my heart."
- "This program met and surpassed my
expectations. I learned so much and feel stronger than when I started. Love the
purpose and intention of this group. Excellent job, Linda!"
- "The Oasis Group was the perfect bridge
between beating myself up for what happened in the breakdown of my 26 yr.
marriage, to where I wanted to be for building a future for myself and for the
health of my children, as they become adults with their own relationships.
Linda brought depth and wisdom to the experience and I left with more
self-confidence, as well as fantastic written materials/exercises, that I still
use today... nearly nine months later!."
- "Having my feelings validated and put into
words was very helpful. It was helpful
to be able to read about the things I'm going through."
- "Very, very helpful. I looked forward to
coming to my women's group all week.
I liked the positive approach to dealing with a difficult time, the focus on
changes and meeting other women."
- " I liked the program because it provided
relevant material and was presented
in a beautiful setting".
- "This program was different than any other
program for divorce recovery I
have done. I have learned and grown through Oasis and am much stronger
as an individual. "
- "I really enjoyed the music, lighting and
relaxation before each meeting.
That was the only time all week I was allowed to just breathe!"
- "The information I received at this seminar
helped me to understand things
so much better. As a result, I am less fearful and more forward focused."
- "Exploring, examining, and understanding the
process one goes through during
divorce was helpful. It helped me to further understand the feelings and
that filled my existence. I feel less alone."